Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh My God I Just Love Pixar


“But there are times where a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. Word is often unkind to new talent, new creations - the new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new, an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker challenge my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my distain for Chef Gusteau’s famous motto - “Anyone can cook”. But I realize now do I truly understand what he meant: Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere”

- Anton Ego, Ratatouille


Thanks to the Pixar Movies Tumblr


1 comment: