Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Life Through Music

Put your iPod on shuffle. The rest is self-explanatory.

My friends see me as: Iron Man by Black Sabbath

My make-out song is: Coming Home by P Diddy

My day will be like: Plane by Jason Mraz

I’ll have a good day if I can just hear: Amazing by Kanye West

Next time I’m in front of a crowd, I’ll say: I'm A Believer by the Shrek Ensemble

My message to the world has always been: Wavin' Flag by K'NAAN

Somewhere in my wedding vows, I will include: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

My best friend is like: Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams

My alter-ego is: Use Somebody by Kings of Leon

Right now, I feel: Bring Me to Life by Evanescence

My innermost desire is: Stronger by Kanye West

What makes me happy is: Sleep Away by Bob Acri

My birth was like: Out Here In Cali by Big B

My theme song: Live Like You Were Dyin' by Tim McGraw

My deepest secret is: We Are the Champions by Queen

If I reached the top of Mount Everest, what I would scream: Clocks by Coldplay

My favorite thing to do is: With A Few Good Friends by Carly Simon

The story of my life is: Summer Breeze by Jason Mraz

At my funeral they’ll play: If It Kills Me by Jason Mraz

When I’m drunk I say: Vertigo by U2

Behind my back, my friends think I’m: A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz

If I got lost on a desert island, I would yell: Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond

When I’m in the shower, I sing: Cuban Pete by Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball

My love of life was inspired by the song: Beautiful Day by Lee Dewyze

Highschool was like: The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars

My family is described by the song: The Boxer by Lee Dewyze

How will you die? Take on Me by a-Ha

To cheer myself up I: In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins

1 comment: