Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Conclusion of the Muppet Advertising Plan

Was there any ad campaign better than this? Many parody trailers, dozens of posters, a standee, various commercials, character profiles, web videos, TV spots, and exposition appearances. All good things must come to an end though, right Brett Favre? I love the campaign. It's concluding. With a FANTASTIC last parody trailer. I love it. I think I saw Ken Jeong. Watch it. Now. Why aren't you watching it? Is it because of these words? You don't have to read them. They're just filler. Suspense for the video. Just click play. What's stopping you? Is it because these words are somewhat interesting? Cause they're not. The video is better. Trust me. The Great Pumpkin's on tonight. I'd rather watch that than the trailer. But that's not 'til eight. Don't you want to watch the video. Why aren't you? You've probably stopped reading this. You won't be satisfied with this post until you do though. I know what I'm doing. Trust me. I've gone down this path before. What about the red brick road path? Where does that lead? Narnia? Pffft. Fantasy. It's a bunch of hooplah. I've lost my way.



1 comment: