Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Bracket Busted


But that's the least of my worries. Another sports funk will set in. I've been beginning to shake the Patriots Super Bowl loss a little bit, but now the Gators, who made a magical run to the Elite Eight in both 2011 and 2012, had double digit leads in the second half of the game in both years, but lost both times. Once to BYU and the other to Louisville. I thought they had it, but next year, right? They've got Kenny Boynton, Patric Young, Bradley Beal (who happens to be my cousin's lab partner at Florida), and Erik Murphy. Sadly, that was Erving Walker's last game, and he was amazing. I swear to you the 2007 tourney will not be the last time the Gators win it. Mark my words. They have a great athletic program in everything. Not just football and basketball, but baseball, gymnastics, etc. It's great to be a Gator fan. And in 2012, they had a great run. Props to Billy Donovan.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it went so badly, but there is always next year. That's the good thing about sports!

    ReplyDelete