Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Del Toro and Favreau Come Through

I recently posted about Jon Favreau's update on the Magic Kingdom and how he will have Pixar's help with it. Guillermo del Toro has provided an update with his Disney ride film, the rebooted Haunted Mansion. I was ready to give up hope on their production, but they came through. He said that Disney is waiting for him to join as the director as well. Here's a quote from Guillermo:

"I delivered my last draft five weeks ago. I have a meeting with them in three weeks. I know they like the screenplay. I need to meet with them in three weeks. That's what I know. I know their reaction to the draft was good. We have a bunch of concept art, but you never know, to predict anything is hard for me to know."

Yes, yes. Come to the theater.

1 comment: