Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fantasy Football 2013-2014

I finished 12-2 during the regular season of my fantasy football league. Unfortunately, in the championship, I lost 941-732. My team just couldn't come up big anymore. I finished in second and received a few other accolades, but it wasn't as much of a success this season as 2012-2013. Ah, well, I'm still good. I love this team!

Quarterbacks: Drew Brees, Andy Dalton, Matthew Stafford
Running Backs: Reggie Bush, Jamaal Charles, Le'Veon Bell, DeAngelo Williams, James Starks, Shane Vereen
Wide Receivers: Vincent Jackson, Marques Colston, Julian Edelman, Cecil Shorts, Dwayne Bowe, TY Hilton, Golden Tate, Randall Cobb
Tight Ends: Vernon Davis, Jordan Cameron
Defenses: Patriots Defense, Panthers Defense
Kickers: Caleb Sturgis

No comments:

Post a Comment