Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, January 10, 2014

The Best Sketches of Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake's Saturday Night Live

Whoo! That title is a mouthful. But, finally, the sketches from Jimmy and Justin's 'SNL' have been posted online and I just have to share my top five from the awesome episode.

5. Christmas Carols


You just have to love Jimmy Fallon as Michael Buble.

4. Bring It on Down to Wrappingville


The return of the "Bring It on Down" sketch. I love the shoes.

3. Let's Do It in My Twin Bed


There is nothing more perfect than the ladies of SNL and Jimmy Fallon dancing in front of old photos of themselves.

2. Baby It's Cold Outside


I love this sketch. It's equally funny and heart-warming. Plus, I love both Jimmy and Cecily. "Can you take the trash while you go?"

1. Celebrity Feud


So many things are perfect with this sketch. The spot on impressions of Steve Harvey and Ashton Kutcher. The mocking of Sheldon Cooper. Brooks Wheelan. Justin Timberlake as Jimmy Fallon making Jimmy laugh. Just so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment