Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, June 19, 2015

45 Favorite Episodes Recap

Here is the list of my forty-five favorite episodes of television, in its entirety!

45. Look Before You Leap (Laverne & Shirley)
44. Avoidance (Wilfred)
43. Brian and Stewie (Family Guy)
42. Ducky Tie (How I Met Your Mother)
41. Niagara (The Office)
40. Pillows and Blankets (Community)
39. You've Got Sext (The Mindy Project)
38. Moving Up (Parks and Recreation)
37. Christmas Who? (SpongeBob SquarePants)
36. The Golf Game (I Love Lucy)
35. A.A.R.M. (The Office)
34. My Way Home (Scrubs)
33. Discos and Dragons (Freaks and Geeks)
32. The Chinese Restaurant (Seinfeld)
31. Digital Estate Planning (Community)
30. Leslie and Ron (Parks and Recreation)
29. S.O.B.s (Arrested Development)
28. Chuck Versus the Goodbye (Chuck)
27. Downer Ending (BoJack Horseman)
26. The Pen (Seinfeld)
25. Optimal Tip-to-Tip Efficiency (Silicon Valley)
24. Beach Games (The Office)
23. Pilot (The Last Man on Earth)
22. Lassie Jerky (Psych)
21. Background Check (New Girl)
20. The One with the Holiday Armadillo (Friends)
19. The Time Travelers (How I Met Your Mother)
18. Remedial Chaos Theory (Community)
17. The Fight (Parks and Recreation)
16. Live from Studio 6H (30 Rock)
15. Back to the Pilot (Family Guy)
14. My Finale (Scrubs)
13. Repilot (Community)
12. Ozymandias (Breaking Bad)
11. Marge vs. The Monorail (The Simpsons)
10. Resistance (Wilfred)
9. L.A. at Last! (I Love Lucy)
8. Pizza Delivery (SpongeBob SquarePants)
7. The One with the Embryos (Friends)
6. Meat the Veals (Arrested Development)
5. Dinner Party (The Office)
4. My Lunch (Scrubs)
3. The Injury (The Office)
2. The Contest (Seinfeld)
1. Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas (Community)

I really enjoyed doing this countdown and I do regret its delay at certain points, but I still think it was a fun way to say goodbye to school this year with the last forty-five days of classes. I enjoyed this list especially because I was able to celebrate what makes television shows great, in particular, the individual episodes, rather than just counting down shows in general. We were able to examine shows at a much closer lens and I'm very happy with the outcome. Some great installments on here. You should check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome countdown of favorites. You should do a marathon of them one day. Or a few days. LOL

    ReplyDelete