Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Try What's Out There

Last night, I spotted episodes of The Office, Friends, 30 Rock, and Seinfeld. While all of them are good, I also spotted another show. Hotel Impossible. I don't mind hotels and it's on Travel Channel, so it was bound to be good. And I was so right! It's so intriguing and that guy is so assertive. Travel Channel is doing wonders with him and Adam Richman and such. When that concluded, I was looking forward to that night's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, but that was at 12:37 AM, so I went around and I saw something called Funny or Die's Billy on the Street. I like Funny or Die so I gave it a go and it was beyond hilarious. The host is awesome and it's so clever. I laughed very hard. There was still time until 12:37, so I placed the Daily Show with Jon Stewart on. He was also very hilarious. Then, it was time for Fallon, and that, like the rest, was awesome. Four shows that I had never watched before and I liked all of them. Such good finds!

1 comment:

  1. Always good to try something new, you never know what you are going to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete