Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Best New Fall Show Poll Results

Every year I pick what I think will be the best new fall show. It hasn't worked out in the past, though. I picked Undercovers two years ago and last year I picked Pan Am. A rough 0-2. This year I went with Go On and you agreed. But you also liked 666 Park Avenue. A whopping six votes were cast and you were able to pick multiple shows. Four of you picked Go On and 666 Park Avenue which tied them for first. Here are the full results:

Go On. 4 Votes. 66%.
666 Park Avenue. 4 Votes. 66%.
The Mindy Project. 3 Votes. 50%.
Revolution. 2 Votes. 33%.
Guys With Kids. 2 Votes. 33%.
Nashville. 2 Votes. 33%.
Vegas. 2 Votes. 33%.
Animal Practice. 1 Vote. 16%.
The Neighbors. 1 Vote. 16%.
The New Normal. 1 Vote. 16%.
Partners. 1 Vote. 16%.
Elementary. 0 Votes. 0%.
Last Resort. 0 Votes. 0%.
The Mob Doctor. 0 Votes. 0%.

What do you think the new poll should be?

1 comment: