Gatriots news this week is very somber. For the first time, I'm going to start with the Patriots...
- Up next for the Gators, Missouri and Jacksonville State. Should beat them handily. Georgia gets Ole Miss and Auburn, both of whom are due for a win. This means if the Gators can beat Missouri and Georgia loses to either Ole Miss or Auburn, the Gators win the SEC East and their championship hopes are alive.
- Jeff Driskel will learn from this game. Plus, the Gators' stars are mainly freshman so they'll be around for a while. So will Muschamp.
- Gators fell to eighth in AP and coach poll and seventh in BCS poll. Still time for them to move up as they already have.
- Gators best case scenario: SEC Championship after defeat of Florida State (prove they're for real) with chance to beat Alabama. Worst case? Chick-Fil-A Bowl. Win out Florida!
- Best fanbase in the nation. Go Gators!