Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Depressing Comics News

I am very upset to announce that when I was going through the 200+ comics of Pearls Before Swine I had, I may have accidentally clicked "delete all." I was shocked when I realized what I had done. My pressing of the "cancel" button came too late. There was only one strip that was saved from the whole year. It is the strip above. It is not my favorite, but it will have to do. I had saved it in the wrong folder so it staved off being deleted. This is quite upsetting to me as the comics tournament is my favorite tournament throughout the whole year. Now, I have nothing to do it with. I went back to ArcaMax, but it only lets you go back one month. I guess 2014 will be the "year without comic strips." I am sorry and 2015 will have an awesome tournament.

1 comment:

  1. That sucks! Sorry that happened. Next year will have quite the "best comic" pressure!

    ReplyDelete