Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, November 9, 2015

60 Favorite Television Characters: 40

This might contradict something I've said in the past, but I'll write it anyway. New Girl: Come for Zooey Deschanel, stay for Schmidt. I don't even know if Schmidt is his first name or his last name, but I do know that he is so funny and so original that I will love him until the day I die. He says things like, "The economy sucks, bees are dying, and movies are pretty much all sequels now" and "Schmidt happens." He wears loafers and despises youths. He is such a strong personality that he warranted the creation of something called the Douchebag Jar. Schmidt is a lot to handle, but he is the type of person I would just love to know in real life. He's like the best version of a hipster.

Schmidt: Supporting character on New Girl portrayed by Max Greenfield.

1 comment:

  1. Schmidt! He's so great. Funny and a wise-ass, but also has a heart.

    ReplyDelete