Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Neighbors 2 - Billy Eichner

I was skeptical about Neighbors because I thought it would be yet another failed fraternity comedy, but I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. I am skeptical about Neighbors 2 because it just seems like a really unnecessary sequel. But it's happening anyway and I trust Seth Rogen implicitly so we'll wait and see. Some promising news, though, here. Billy Eichner has joined the cast in an unspecified role! I'm really glad to see him making the transition to film now. I bet he's proud of himself.

2 comments:

  1. Let's hope it is fun, at least. Eichner is a welcome addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope it is fun, at least. Eichner is a welcome addition.

    ReplyDelete