Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 12 Where Is Your Family From?

Let's start easy. My parents are from New England but ancestors go way back.
This is the one of the countries where on my mom's side of the family. I guess that would explain why St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays, green is one of my favorite colors and Dublin is one of my favorite cities. However Irish sounds a little like March. I know it doesn't but March is an Irish month. Although I'm Irish I do not like to drink but I do like the name Patrick, O'Hoolihan, and McGillicutty.



Ah yes, Portugal, Portugese, Pierogies. My dad is Portugese which makes me from Portugal. Lisbon is another one of my favorite cities just like Dublin. Wait? Pierogies you ask? Yes they are Polish not Portugese but my sister made a video for my dad with pierogies because she thought they were from Portugal but they are from Poland so yeah there we are. Lots of Europe indeed.







Last but not least, France. I am very French. In fact, my mom and my dad are French. I have done posts about the Eiffel Tower before and I love cheese. Sacrebleu! Oui Oui! Monsieurr, Madame! Bonjur! Paris. Ratatouille. I'm French I think. I could be German since France is so close to it but I think that plays no part.

1 comment: