Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fat Rats I Hate Casey, Aaron, Siobhan. It's All Kara's Fault

Tim Urban. Yes he was my pick to be American Idol this year. He was done last night in the Top 7. Smile! Smile? Yes he did. Watching his season montage made him smile and when it was announced he was going home, he smiled. I now hate everyone else in the competition except for Lee, Crystal, and Mike. But they should not have saved Mike. They should've waited and saved Tim. Well he will probably get many record deals and I will be the first to buy his first album. Come on Get Higher, Hallelujah, Can't Help Fallin In Love all great works of art from Tim. He should've won not some phony 16-year old kid, or dork who screams when she sings, or a long blonde haired guy (sorry) looks like a girl. Tim Urban left a winner. After all, he wasn't supposed to be in the Top 24. He was gonna go back to college and live a normal life and wonder what could've happened. Well Chris Golightly left and he made it to the Top 7. Imagine that! Not in the Top 24 but then Top 7. He went from College to On Tour and Famous With Lots of Record Deals. He was a true Cinderella story. A true underdog. A true comeback. A true American Idol.
The Great Simon Moment (Where I Knew He Would Win)



The Hug



Zero to Hero



The Smile

After he performed Crazy Little Thing Called Love in the Top 11 on the Elimination Show when the judges asked him about his smile and Ryan too he said (This isn't exact but I tried): "Well, I don't want to go up there after I just had a good time and then get depressed and look sad because of some comments that could help me and if this is my last time on this show I don't want to regret not having a good time and thinking it's all over."

1 comment:

  1. I just don't think he is as good as Crystal or Lee. It was time to go bye-bye for him!

    ReplyDelete