Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 13 Favorite Memory (With Runners Up, Of Course)

This is not by far but by a nose my favorite memory. I'd say it's also one of my top 5 days in my life. It was my 4th grade field trip to the New England Aquarium. In my group was Miss O'Brien, Dylan's mother, Dylan, Karishma, Dagan, Dan, and I think Nik. We went to the IMAX movie first and it was very good. Then we went to the eating place and me and Dylan watched the ocean. We came up with a thing like High Fin! Don't leave me swimmin'. Ah those were the days when we walked up a spiral staircase to the top only to see a shark and learn that Dylan's brother got Miss O'Brien for a teacher the following year. On the way home me and Karishma played slaps. That was a very good day.

Runners Up:

  • The Magic Kingdom's 2009 Halloween Fireworks
  • The Sterling Fair Maze That Would End With A Slide
  • Watching the Red Sox win the 2007 World Series
  • Pulling An All-Nighter With Dan
  • Getting My Dog Max

2 comments: