Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Voting For Things!

Is gonna have to wait two days. I recently voted for the MLB All-Stars (Pedroia topped the ballot of course) but I wasn't full. That's when I remembered the ESPY's! Yeah, you can't vote for those until the 24th. Then I saw this vote for the Top 15 WNBA Players of All Time...tomorrow. Sigh. Well I'll provide you with my picks for those two later. Here are my MLB all-star picks:

American League

1B- Adrian Gonzalez
2B- Dustin Pedroia
3B- Kevin Youkilis
SS- Asdrubal Cabrera
C- Russell Martin
OF- Nelson Cruz
OF- Jose Bautista
OF- Curtis Granderson
DH- David Ortiz

National League

1B- Prince Fielder
2B- Brandon Phillips
3B- David Wright
SS- Troy Tulowitzki
C- Brian McCann
OF- Andre Ethier
OF- Matt Kemp
OF- Andrew McCutchen

You agree? Go vote at MLB.com!

1 comment: