Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I Think I Just Discovered The Greatest Tumblr Blog of All Time


No offense to anyone else's. It tops mine if it makes you feel better. It's called Simple Disney Things. It's amazing. It's just 781 different posts of everything great about Disney. It makes me want to return there very soon. I just love Simple Disney Things. I read all of Simple Disney Things' posts in an hour and probably reblogged half of them. Try to think of a better Tumblr than Simple Disney Things. Simple Disney Things' icon is the castle and it says: "Let the Memories Begin" with a Mickey head. Simple Disney Things is a super ambitious blog. The person who posts on Simple Disney Things is also amazing. Go check out Simple Disney Things!

1 comment: