Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Six Flags New England: Performance Review

Yesterday I visited Six Flags New England with my dad, friend Alex, my sister and her friend. I must say it was a lot of fun! We went on The Thunderbolt first and the other rides ensued. We spent a long time in the waterpark as it turned out to be a nice day. The weather was supposedly 50/50 chance of rain. Despite a few short periods of drizzling the weather was great! Apparently some people thought otherwise because the lines were beyond short. Alex and I walked right up to Bizarro, which is normally a 2 1/2 hour wait, and rode it. We rode that four times. Rounding out the other rides were Flashback, three times, The Mind Eraser, twice, and Batman: The Dark Knight, twice. Enough of the talk though, here are The Top 7 Rides at Six Flags New England, according to me. Sorry, but I cannot just narrow it down to five. In video style:

#7 ~ The Thunderbolt


#6 ~ Cyclone


#5 ~ Mind Eraser


#4 ~ Pandemonium


#3 ~ Flashback


#2 ~ Bizarro


#1 ~ Batman - The Dark Knight

1 comment:

  1. The rides there are pretty good. Batman: The Dark Knight is my favorite, I think.

    ReplyDelete