Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My 11 Favorite Shows of 2011

11. The Big Bang Theory

For some reason, this show had fallen by the wayside in my eyes. Something revived it to me. I think it may have been watching repeats on TBS or even seeing Sheldon in The Muppets.

10. Raising Hope

I HOPE you know that most of these will probably be comedies. Anyhow, the ever-developing, always-consistent comedy is a bright spot of Tuesday evenings.

9. Royal Pains

It's always fun to see this show back whether it be summer or winter. I may not talk about it a lot, but I love the cast.

8. The Event

Jason Ritter's drama was gone too soon. How can you cancel such a perfect show? At least give them notice for a proper finale. I'm still holding out hope for a movie.

7. Parks and Recreation

Ron Swanson. Donzo list. Forks are food rakes. Lil Sebastian. Parks and Recreation is a pretty fantastic show. Especially when Ron dances.

6. New Girl

Zooey Deschanel's new comedy has filled a Better With You-sized hole in my heart. It's witty with good characters. Schmidt.

5. Hawaii Five-O

This is probably my favorite drama on television unless you include the one below. Hawaii is a good place for a show. Book 'em Danno.

4. Chuck

I know it's the show's final season, but it's still pretty BA. I mean like more so than ever. I expect a fantastic finale from an amazing show with John Casey.

3. Wilfred

The show with the man dressed up in a dog suit. It's on FX, not many people have heard about it. It's still hilarious, though. Too bad I have to wait until June to see new episodes.

2. The Office

I know what you're thinking. Hubba-Wah?! The show I talked up so much this year about Michael's departure and Andy's promotion, the runner-up? How can this be? It's still a funny show, but....

1. Community

This show needs support, badly. Plus it was amazing. The episode with the timelines? Genius. If NBC does not renew this, they shall be shunned. Excluding The Office.


1 comment: