Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Yes. There Is A Third Countdown

I have the Christmas song countdown and the 12 Days of Christmas countdown. ABC Family has one. I'll have THREE! This one is for New Year's. From today to January 1st I will describe my 12 favorite days of the year, personally. Let's begin with today:

October 23rd, 2011.

The day that the Denver Broncos started Tim Tebow at quarterback.



I woke up in the morning and due to my broken leg, had nothing really else to do except check my fantasy football team. About two weeks before, Broncos coach John Fox announced that Tebow would start over Kyle Orton. On this Sunday, I finally started Tebow on my fantasy team instead of Philip Rivers. The game began a short while later. I had faith that Tebow would win and as I watched the GameCast on ESPN, it seemed bleak. Tebow wasn't performing well and the Broncos were trailing. Then, magic happened. Tebow led the Broncos down the field multiple times over and over again, finally showing his true, pure skill. He lofted one up and the Broncos needed a two point conversion. Tebow. Rushing. GOT IT! Eventually, the Denver Broncos beat the Miami Dolphins in the most amazing comeback of 2011. What a day. Naysayers got proven wrong!

1 comment: