Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Florida Recap: 4/15

I woke up in Florida! It was an awesome thing to wake up to. Just boom Florida. We went to iHop and I had pancakes (obviously.) Then, got dressed for the day. We drove to Orlando and looked around Downtown Disney to pass some time. After that, we visited my grandmother and great-grandmother. Yes my great-grandmother did dance to a sock monkey singing Taio Cruz's Dynamite. It was awesome. By that time, we could check into our hotel, which we did. My room had double doors! We showered and then visited Titanic the Experience on the 100th anniversary of its sinking. They recreated some rooms. The guy that I portrayed died. Shucky darns. We ate at Perkins to top off the day. I ate some southern style chicken type thing. I watched ESPN News to fall asleep. I would do that every night that week.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good day. We certainly filled that day up! LOL

    ReplyDelete