Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Florida Trip: Saturday the 14th

I woke up and finished the DFTBA Tournament before doing anything else. Friends won. Always cool. I came back in showered, finished packing, and my Dad returned from picking my brother and sister-in-law from the airport after they had their trip. They chatted and I finished loading up the car and before we knew it we were on the road. We drove until we hit New Jersey where we stopped at a Burger King rest stop, ate, and kept on traveling. We drove and stopped for some gas along the way and eventually we got to Virginia. We stopped at a Cracker Barrel, ate there which is always good. The peg games are awesome. So is the French toast. Anywho, I sat up in the front seat and listened to Phil Collins on a very long stretch of road at night until I fell asleep. When I woke up, I maneuvered to the back seat and slept until Sunday. All the while, the @TitanicRealTime Twitter kept us updated on what was happening exactly 100 years ago. It was cool.

1 comment:

  1. Was a good ride, that's for sure. Long, but okay and good stops! :)

    ReplyDelete