Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Here Comes The Boom Review

Yesterday I saw Here Comes The Boom. I had the expectation that it would be similar to Kevin James movies like Zookeeper or Paul Blart: Mall Cop. Don't get me wrong, I loved Mall Cop, but it was a silly movie. You know? Meant for you to laugh and nothing more. And that's cool, but I'm just saying this was a different kind of Kevin James movie. It had more of a structured plot with meaning that you could relate to. It was inspirational and the actors devoted themselves to the role. James lost 80 pounds for the role and Henry Winkler looks better than ever! It was a great movie and sometimes you know the outcome to films going into it, but you still root for the protagonist just as much. I thoroughly enjoyed the film. So much so that it gets a 10 out of 10 stars in my book.

1 comment: