Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

100 Favorite Movies: 78

I know what you're probably thinking. How could I ever possibly put Paul Blart: The Goddamn Mall Cop over such classics as E.T. and Jaws? I'll tell you what. I know it's a silly movie and kind of inane and it stars Kevin James and all, but hey. It came out at the perfect time for me to have an affinity for it. It was set during Christmastime just after I was wallowing in the loss of Christmastime and, plus, I was young and naive. I do enjoy this movie.

Action comedy directed by Steve Carr and written by Kevin James and Nick Bakay in 2009.

Starring: Kevin James, Jayma Mays, Keir O'Donnell, Bobby Cannavale, Adam Ferrara, Peter Gerety, and Adhir Kalyan.

Tune in tomorrow for number seventy-seven!

1 comment:

  1. You have no one to apologize for. Like what you like and the world be damned! :)

    ReplyDelete