Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Wrongful Suspension of Bill Simmons

Stephen A. Smith deserved to be suspended from ESPN. Bill Simmons did not. You might think this is a bias because I hate Stephen A, Smith and love Bill Simmons, but it's not a bias. It's the truth. Simmons was speaking honestly and actually confronting major issues in the NFL. He exploited them and ESPN suspended him because they couldn't lose any goodwill their precious football. He's back with ESPN now, but I think he should go somewhere where he can be free. Free Simmons! Here's what he said:

"I really hope somebody calls me or emails me and says I'm in trouble for anything I say about Roger Goodell. Because if one person says that to me, I'm going public. You leave me alone. The commissioner's a liar and I get to talk about that on my podcast. … Please, call me and say I'm in trouble. I dare you."

1 comment:

  1. Does SportsCenter have a rival competitor show he could go to?

    ReplyDelete