Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

45 Favorite Episodes: 35

As much as I love how the finale bookends the greatness that is The Office and how much Andy's tear-jerking performance of I Will Remember You in the preceding Livin' the Dream episode, it is A.A.R.M. that made me finally realize how much I was going to miss The Office. This episode felt like the end. Jim messing around with Dwight one last time leads right into Jim realizing he needs to show Pam that she is absolutely more than enough for his happiness. The video montage that follows is enough to make the most emotionally-walled-in stoic man cry. Add a marriage proposal between Dwight and Angela, the former's realization that he's a father, one last office dance party, and the world premiere of the nine-year-long documentary, and you have a truly iconic episode.

1 comment:

  1. Great episode. Gave me goosebumps just now, reading about it.

    ReplyDelete