Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

60 Favorite Television Characters: 56

I haven't seen many episodes of Cheers. It's probably not the best way to have watched the show, but I watched the last two episodes and then the first sixteen and then nothing in between. It's on my itinerary of shows to binge watch on Netflix, but as it stands currently, I have only seen eighteen episodes and there are well over two hundred. But from what I've seen, I agree with the popular opinion in that I love the character, Norm. You know Norm from everyone yelling "Norm!" whether it's on the show or not. But he's the heart of Cheers, that much is obvious to me. He's arguably the most important character on the show. Besides the bar, that is.

Norm Peterson: Supporting character on Cheers portrayed by George Wendt.

1 comment: