Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, September 21, 2012

'New Guys' Recap

I said that I would recap each Office episode of the final season. So, here goes with the first episode! I'll have a bullet list of my thoughts. Also, Spoiler Alert.

  • I'll be fine with Nellie as long as Andy continues to trash her. That's awesome.
  • I hope Oscar and the Senator keep dating so Angela can't get him. That was surprising though!
  • The New Guys should be just fine. I like Jake Lacy and they seemed to fit in well. I like their nicknames, too.
  • Is Creed ever not hilarious?
  • They said they would set up one last Jim and Pam story. That was extremely clear. Wow.



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, they certainly set up a lot of stuff for the season! Love the new guys, too. :)

    ReplyDelete