Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, December 2, 2013

The Busy Schedule of Dave Mello

I know Japanese businessmen and impoverished Africans are busier than I am. I understand that none of these are things I have to do. I understand they're recreational. I understand all of that, I just wanted to share the ever cluttered mind I have. Yet somehow, I remember to do everything.

To Watch on Netflix:

  • Re-Watch 30 Rock
  • Re-Watch New Girl
  • Binge Watch Arrested Development
  • Finish The Office's Season 9
  • Begin Mad Men
  • Watch Love, Actually, Drinking Buddies, Anchorman, The Avengers, The Dictator, The Lorax.
  • Parks and Recreation
  • Prepare for Final Wilfred Season
  • Freaks and Geeks
  • Chuck
  • Scrubs
  • Psych
  • Our Idiot Brother
  • Decide if I Should Watch The League
  • Finish Burn Notice
  • Try to Find The Burbs as Recommended by My History Teacher
To Read:
  • The Hunger Games
  • Night
  • To Kill a Mockingbird
  • Me Talk Pretty One Day
  • Another David Sedaris Memoir
  • Eventually Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak's Books
  • Two NaNoWriMo Books From My English Teacher
  • Stephen Colbert's Book
To Get Lost on BuzzFeed/The New Yorker With:
  • Everything
Not to mention homework, tests, quizzes, projects and others of the sort in Honors Biology II, Honors U.S. History I, Honors English II, Honors Pre-Calculus. Also, volunteer hours. Acting as the Vice President. And eventually golf.

I do not mind being busy at all, though!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a lot on that schedule, but good to keep occupied, for sure. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete