Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Best Movie Characters: 1

Indiana mother effin' Jones. He's been in the header since the start so you had to know he'd be in it. And of course he's at the very top of the list. Indiana Jones is the best character in the history of all movies. He just is. He is a bad-ass explorer who travels to the ends of the earth to go on adventures you would never expect from an archaeology professor. And who better to play this amazing character than the rugged Harrison Ford? Plus, bonus points for being the only person to ever rock the fedora. Indian Jones is, simply, the best.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am surprised he was at the top of your list, too. He is my favorite and I voted for him in your poll before reading this post! He is great and I just wish they had made more movies with him while Ford was still younger. Ah well, least I have the books to read. Wonder who will take on the role when Ford is too old? Cause, you know they will reboot it, eventually. Great character, great list! I enjoyed it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete