Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Parks and Recreation Will End

Parks and Recreation's upcoming seventh season will be its last. This is incredibly sad news because so many quality shows are dropping off. Psych, How I Met Your Mother, The Office, and 30 Rock all signed off in the past year and a half. Wilfred's ending this summer. Now, Parks and Rec? God, my heart cannot take it. I'm sure we'll see Rashida Jones and Rob Lowe in the series finale, at least, but we definitely get to look forward to thirteen more episodes (which will premiere midseason. Goddamnit, NBC) with a stallar cast of Amy Poehler, Adam Scott, Aziz Ansari, Chris Pratt, Aubrey Plaza, Nick Offerman, Jim O'Heir, and Retta. It is a legendary ensemble comedy and I am looking forward to seeing the final season, but not it ending. After all, it was my favorite show from the 2013-14 season. You will live on in our hearts forever, Parks and Rec!

1 comment:

  1. It has turned into a great show and will be missed. But here's to going out on top! I am hoping for at least one last Chris Teager quote!

    ReplyDelete