Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Is Nathan For You Television's Funniest Show?

Part-reality, part-documentary, part-satirical, part-mockumentary, part-SOMETHING. I first viewed Nathan For You, per the suggestion of innumerable comedians. And my God. It's brilliant. You have to read this article describing one episode where host Nathan Fielder went to extreme lengths to make his campaign a reality. I can't even describe it, it's too amazing. So great, in fact, that I had to stop my treadmill session because I didn't want to watch anything else. It was too hilarious. It might be one of the best on T.V. right now. Probably is. The premise is that he tries to help local business owners with new campaigns to generate revenue. Typically, the ideas are absurd but the people unknowingly go along with it. If you're not watching this show, you are, without a doubt, missing out.

1 comment:

  1. Well, based on your recommendation, I will have to give it a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete