Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Coming Full Circle

The Rangers beat the Yankees four games to two in the ALCS and in Game 6 they beat 'em 6-1. Now let's look back at my Baseball Preview Sports By David cover from April:
I predicted it was the Year of the Pitcher and it was. 6 no-hitters and a should've been one. Ubaldo Jimenez, Roy Halladay, Dallas Braden, Edwin Jackson, Matt Garza, and Roy Halladay again! Armando Gallarraga should've had one. I predicted the ALCS would be Yankees-Rangers. The NLCS would have the Phillies. Mark Reynolds and Justin Upton I predicted couldn't do anything for the Diamondbacks. I predicted the Rangers would win the World Series (hopefully they will). I predicted that CC and Lee would be at it all year. I predicted the Braves would win the Wild Card. I may have predicted the O's would be in contention but I got more right than not! Pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Should done some Las Vegas betting! hahahaha Go Rangers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! I remember you picking them too. I hope they win!

    ReplyDelete