Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Three Wishes

In Language Arts today we read a story about a man who helps a king and gets three wishes. He wished for a wife but his wife was originally a swan and she wanted to go back so she wished she was a swan. He died without saying his third wish and the swan was side by side with him at his deathbed.

My three wishes would be:

1. Never ending money. I could donate $1 trillion dollars a week to charities without a worry!

2. I could pick the winner of any sports game. Maybe I might pick the Chargers to win the rest of their games except next week at New England.

3. I wish I could be done with school now but still have all my friends and know everything I needed to know.

Sounds good huh?

Reblog this onto yours saying what you would wish for.

1 comment: