Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, March 1, 2013

February Poll Results

In February, the poll was Best TV Couple, in honor of Valentine's Day. The winner was Jim and Pam! I must say that I agree with the choice. 20 votes were cast, you guys rock! Here are the full results:

Jim and Pam: 6 votes, 30%
Lucy and Ricky: 4 votes, 20%
Lily and Marshall: 3 votes, 15%
Ross and Rachel: 2 votes, 10%
Homer and Marge: 2 votes, 10%
Monica and Chandler: 1 vote, 5%
Roseanne and Dan: 1 vote, 5%
Cliff and Claire: 0 votes, 0%

You will soon see March's poll(s)?

Also, as an added bonus: March's header!


Plus, a story line to watch in March: March is the only month that I have yet to get 100 posts in. Every other month has at least one time with 100+ posts. Also, in February 2013, I had 84 posts. My favorite number!

1 comment: