Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, March 15, 2013

The Farm Review

*SPOILERS*


  • I wish they had explained why Oscar got the red dirt and no one else didn't. Including Angela. I get Jim, though.
  • Oh, Mose, how I love and will miss you. I guess that was his send-off. That last run past the camera.
  • I guess that was Todd Packer's send-off too. Didn't think he would return. I'm glad that he did, though.
  • I liked the descriptions. "You had black hair and then gray hair." "Anyone mention her height? How about her land?"
  • The Schrutes are a strange bunch with odd customs. Would have made for a strange show. Would have been intriguing, but I think I am glad that Dwight will go out with The Office.
  • That nephew was strange.
  • The shooting of the corpse was morbid, but pretty funny.
  • Oh, silly Creed. You're not an accountant.
  • I hope Dwight throws beaks at Angela. Then, she crushes them. I hope so. I hope so...
  • I guess Dwight was the cool one in the Schrutes. 
  • Dwight's comment on nostalgia is where I hope the rest of the season goes. I want nostalgia more than anything. It truly does have an effect on people. 
  • WLHUNG. The return of the Pack-Man's license plate!
  • What a terrible person Packer is.
  • I loved the scenes with Andy and Kevin. He was more likable in this episode. Hope that stays with him.
  • I loved Dwight's condescending attitude to the nephew was awesome. The handshake and the "Did you just ask me if this was a cow?" So funny.
  • Now, The Office returns either April 4 or April 18. I am not sure which. But I cannot wait. Home stretch now...
  • Filming ends tomorrow. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

1 comment:

  1. Was a different episode, that's for sure. And now you know the show will be back April 4th!

    ReplyDelete