Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

STOP DOING NEW THINGS

I'm sorry. That was irrational. Of course, the stars of The Office should do new things. I'm just broken up because they won't be doing The Office anymore. At least Angela's doing a comedy. Dwight's doing a drama and Pam's doing a play. I wonder what Jim will do...Anyway, Jenna Fischer is making her stage debut in Neil LaBute's play, Reasons to be Happy. The play opens June 11. Angela Kinsey will play Rob Riggle's wife on the new FOX comedy, The Gabriels. Rainn Wilson will play a Swedish cop on the new CBS drama, Backstrom. That's about it for new casting for The Office cast. More will come, I am sure, but I am just uncertain as to what and sad as to, it's really just over. No more Dwight, now Rainn is a Swedish cop. Huh. That's weird...

1 comment:

  1. Hard to see them move on, but it is also a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete