Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thank You, Wes Welker and Danny Woodhead

I'm not going to bring up bitter times (the ignoring of Woodhead, the disrespect to Welker, the Super Bowl drop). What I am going to bring up is the awesome service that was brought to the Patriots by these two miniature white guys that Belichick probably had chained up in his basement. Now he has Amendola (welcome), but that's a different story. I will miss these two greatly. I wish they were re-signed, but we will constantly have fond memories of their awesome performances for the New England Patriots. I wish you guys were still here, but I wish you good luck in Denver and San Diego. Bye, you two were so skilled and awesome and good and it just sucks. It's too bad!

1 comment: