Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Top 10 Favorite Office Quotes

10. "Robert, you've got your black sheep and I'm not even a sheep. I'm on the freaking moon." -Ryan
09. "In the sixties, I made love to many women, often outdoors in the mud. It's possible that a man slipped in. There'd be no way of knowing." -Creed
08. "I'm not crazy, she's crazy. I'm not crazy, she's crazy. 5 to 7 minutes. 5 to 7. 5 to 7. 6. Different, but not really. -Jim
07. "If onlys and justs were candies and nuts, everyday would be Ernte Dank Fest." -Dwight
06. "I don't care if Ryan murdered his entire family, he is like a son to me." -Michael
05. "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious." -Michael
04. "Dwight has both keys to the office. I asked him, 'Dwight, what if you die, how will we get into the office?' He said, 'if I'm dead, then you guys have been dead for weeks." -Pam
03. "What is my perfect crime? I break into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No. I go for the chandelier; it's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I love the cold. Thirty years later I get a postcard. I have a son. And he's the Chief of Police. This is where the story gets interesting: I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier." -Dwight
02. "I would rather work for an upturned broom with a bucket for a head than for somebody else in this office, besides myself. Game on." -Stanley
01. "Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." -Jim

What great quotes and there's many many more.

2 comments:

  1. Such an incredibly quotable show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/archives/2010/11/50_very_awesome.shtml

    ReplyDelete