Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

60 Best Television Moments: 60

Before I begin this countdown to assist through school, I want to let you know something. I know that, going into this list, it is NOT going to be the 60 greatest moments in television history. It absolutely will be completely inaccurate and wrong and you will definitely disagree. But, I haven't seen every show ever. I like what I like, so this is my personal list. That's why there will be Billy on the Street, but no M*A*S*H. Got that squared away? Great. So now this makes sense.



This scene is hilarious. One of How I Met Your Mother's all-time best. You have to love Slapsgiving! The Slap Bet culminates in the penultimate slap. There's still one more and this one is the fourth. Legend--wait for it--dary.

1 comment:

  1. Hah, that is funny. And yes, it SHOULD be your favorites!

    ReplyDelete