Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Live Action

Now before I begin this post, let me clarify one thing. I never ever ever ever EVER want this to happen. I never want to see a live action Mickey Mouse short with live action, real-life Daisy, Donald, Goofy, and Minnie. But, if they did make one, not only would it be one of the worst things ever, but I have the perfect cast.

Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld) would be a PERFECT choice to play Goofy. He's, well, goofy. He's tall. He's odd. He's perfect!

Robert Downey Jr. (Tropic Thunder, Iron Man) would make a good Mickey Mouse. When my friend (whom I collaborated on with this) suggested Downey, I was very very skeptical. But he's grown on me. If he could do the voice, he'd be perfect.

Scott Caan (Ocean's Eleven, Hawaii Five-O) has very good traits to play Donald. His face is in the right shape, the blonde hair is best for Donald, he's a bit on the short side. He's the complete duck-like package! Plus, he's no stranger to water (Hawaii).

Angela Kinsey (Angela from The Office) would be a great companion to Caan's Donald. For some reason I think that blonde hair is best for the duck duo and Caan and Kinsey do both have blonde hair. Plus, Angela Kinsey is able to capture each end and everything in the middle of the personality spectrum.

Any golden retriever (Comet from Full House, Air Bud?) would be a good choice for Pluto.

One character I am having trouble with is Minnie Mouse. My friend suggested Lindsay Lohan, but I do not agree at all. Does anyone have any idea?

Again, I don't want this to happen and I probably shouldn't even publish it just in case Disney somehow sees it and goes "Hey!"

1 comment:

  1. How about Zoe Deschanel as Minnie Mouse? I think she is a good choice.

    But you are right, this should NEVER happen!

    ReplyDelete