Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Everyone's Leaving Things :(

Seth Meyers has left Saturday Night Live and Jimmy Fallon has left Late Night (but they don't really count because we still get to see them, in Seth's case more often and in Jimmy's, it's all good stuff). However, Donald Glover has left Community and Rob Lowe and Rashida Jones have left Parks and Recreation! That really upsets me. What is Abed without Troy? What will Parks and Rec be like without my favorite character? They're tough pills to swallow, but I do wish them all the best. I really really really am hoping for some cameos!





Community's at it again, though. In the very next episode, the ticker across the bottom of a television screen said: "Levar Burton and non-celebrity companion captured by pirates in the Gulf of Mexico."

1 comment:

  1. I know you can't control what actors want to do, but sucks for the fans.

    ReplyDelete