Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Best Interview Ever

"SNL is the center and the thing that makes me happiest. Having produced Late Night With Conan O’Brien and then Jimmy and 30 Rock with Tina Fey, here’s how I’d put it: I’ve never done one of those things with someone that I thought needed me to hover over them. I know they’re good enough that I can tiptoe out of the room and just be there if they need me, and they won’t feel bad and I won’t feel guilty."

That is just one of the many pieces of greatness from Vulture's interview with Lorne Michaels. There is so much to be savored and enjoyed in this interview. So much greatness, fun, insight, everything. Once Michaels has passed, this will be one of the things people keep coming back to. It is a lengthy piece, but it is so worth it. Greatest interview ever.

Click this sentence to see it, if you wish.

1 comment: