Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Toy Story Christmas Special!

It's everything I've ever wanted! If it's even half as good as the Halloween special, a quarter good as Toy Story 2, an eighth good as Toy Story, and 1/100 as good as Toy Story 3, we're all in for a treat. I cannot wait until the day I have no worries, I'm warm, Christmas decorations are all around, and it's the best month of the year. Then, I'm watching "Toy Story That Time Forgot." Maybe one day there will be a Thanksgiving or Easter special and Toy Story will become like the Peanuts and always air around the holidays on ABC and ABC Family. No more details have been announced yet, but the fact that there will be one is detail enough for me! So far, Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Don Rickles, and Wallace Shawn are all in. Perfect!

1 comment: