Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Trip to 30 Rock


In a recent trip to New York City, my family (not my sister) and I went to 30 Rock and the GE Building and I must say that it was quite surreal. We went into the actual NBC Experience store, went to the top of the rock, and to one of Seth Meyers' last monologue rehearsals before the premiere of his era at Late Night. We went through the halls of NBC studios and saw photos of great SNL moments and there was the SNL studio, but then we made a hard right to Studio 8G where Seth gave us ten minutes of quality jokes, some of which made the first show of his! We made eye contact, if I may say so. It was such an amazing experience to remember for(sing-song voice)eveeeer.

Oh, and this!


1 comment:

  1. Definitely a day (plus a tweet) for the memory book! Fun time and cool to see all the sights.

    ReplyDelete