Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Muppets Most Wanted

Of course, I saw Muppets Most Wanted, the follow up to 2011's The Muppets! I had to! I actually saw it twice. It certainly was a sequel, but I did enjoy it. Most of the music was good, specifically We're Doing a Sequel, I'm Number One, The Big House, Interrogation Song, Something So Right, and Together Again, of course, a throwback to Jim Henson from Muppets Take Manhattan. The cameos were better than I expected for a film filmed in Europe. You can never go wrong with Josh Groban. Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey, and Ty Burrell were all great and it was certainly awesome to see more Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Sam Eagle. There were good quality parts of humor, naturally. (Kyyermit. Robin and Rizzo's upset at being snubbed again.) It was a standard Muppet film, exactly what you'd expect from it, but it was still clever and enjoyable. Add it to the greats!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed it, as well. Not as perfectly awesome as the previous film, but still so good and so much better than so many other films.

    ReplyDelete