Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

I Did Not Know There Is a Television Hall of Fame

While searching SNL announcer, Don Pardo, on Wikipedia, I discovered he is in something called the Television Hall of Fame. Immediately I clicked it and was, no doubt, delighted. There have been inductees since 1984 and some of those enshrined include Lucille Ball, Ed Sullivan, Walt Disney, Mary Tyler Moore, Johnny Carson, Bob Hope, I Love Lucy itself, Desi Arnaz, William Frawley, Vivian Vance, Bill Cosby, Andy Griffith, Dick Clark, Bob Newhart, William Hanna and Joseph Barbera, Jim McKay, Dick Van Dyke, Betty White, Garry Marshall, Fred Rogers, Bob Barker, Regis Philbin, Bea Arthur, and two of 2014's inductees, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Jay Leno. I just think this is really neat. The full list of people in the Television Hall of Fame is here.

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff. I would love to go and see that museum, without a doubt.

    ReplyDelete