Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm Not Gonna Talk About It

I'm not gonna talk about it. I don't want to talk about it. I would hate to talk about it. I'm not gonna talk about it.

Alright, I'll say this much.

Bernard Pollard: A classless being who whined about Tom Brady falling when he is content with bludgeoning Patriots players.

Ray Lewis: A murderer who may or may not know that "God" definitely isn't helping him win whatsoever.

Anquan Boldin: Some idiot who thinks that because McCourty tripped, he's the greatest receiver in NFL history.

Terrell Suggs: An arrogant "tough guy" who, like the rest of the Ravens organization, has clearly never been in a winning position before and doesn't know how to handle it.

Richard Sherman: A world-class, steroid-using imbecile who, for whatever reason, absolutely hates Tom Brady, but, in reality, the entire planet hates him, even Seattle.

Joe Flacco: Pretty cool dude who's been playing out of his mind lately and is probably really happy to be there and we should be happy for him, even though he's probably not elite.

Okay, I said a lot. I know that the Patriots got outplayed. It was dreadful. It sucks. It was awful. They did not deserve to win, but after that showing after the game, neither did the Ravens. Absolutely classless.

Anyway, I can't wait for two things. A Stevan Ridley recovery and the 2013-14 Patriots football season!

1 comment:

  1. One good thing about following sports is that, if a year ends badly, it is followed up by a new year down the road! Sorry they lost. :(

    ReplyDelete